Tutorial on how to make a neck knife (part 2).
For the written step-by-step process, check out my You Can Make a Knife blog post right here.
Supplies are listed below...
1. Here's my forge, that I highly recommend.
2. Here are my blacksmith tongs.
3. I use this magnet.
4. A small metal can to quench your blade like this is perfect.
5. Great pair of work gloves
6. These are the sanding belts I use. I've learned it less expensive in the long run not to get cheap belts.
7. My apron. It's saved me from burning holes in my clothes, multiple times.
8. The tubing I use.
9. Decent cutting tool for the tubing.
10. My arbor press.
11. My drill press vise.
The dremel I use and recommend.